Job Vacancy – Data Entry Clerk / Administrator
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk / Administrator to join the business on a permanent basis. The role is based at our Bridgend office so you must live a commutable distance to the office. We are looking for a team member who can ensure that tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner to support our wider project teams in the day to day running of the business.
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4pm Friday)
Location: Bridgend, CF31
Salary: ranging from £21,000 to £26,000
Duties will include:
- Provide full administrative support.
- Data entry and maintenance of relevant project files and databases.
- Maintain internal audit standards.
Qualifications and skills:
- Strong IT and accurate data entry skills- you must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Good numeracy skills.
- You must have a good eye for detail and accuracy, taking ownership of problems and tasks and being accountable for correct and accurate data input.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate confidently, with excellent customer service skills.
- Good inter-personal skills with the ability to work under pressure using your own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
To apply: please send your CV / details to email@example.com