Established in 1949, F P Hurley specialises in mechanical building services for public and private customers in commercial and industrial markets. Our activities include design, supply, prefabrication, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of mechanical building services. Our areas of operation include Wales, South West England, South East England, and the Midlands. The nature of the Company’s activities places particular emphasis on experience, expertise, capability, reliability and quality.
Our mission is to deliver mechanical services excellence and defect-free services which exceed our client’s requirements. We seek to be recognised as market leaders in terms of client and employee satisfaction.
The Directors recognise that quality management is vital to ensure consistency and predictability for our customers and our workforce. To underpin this commitment and to secure the consistent delivery of projects, the guiding principles of our work include:
- Achieving customer satisfaction is the focus of everything we do. Ensure that client needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled in terms of quality, cost and time. We will seek to obtain our clients’ opinion of our performance, and take appropriate action on the feedback we receive. In turn, we will feedback our improvements to clients.
- Continually improve the quality of the services provided and maintain a quality management system. We must strive for excellence in our work, technical capabilities, human relations and competitiveness. We will establish the appropriate controls required to monitor and control the quality of materials, products and workmanship.
- Subcontractors and suppliers are key to our success. We will actively monitor the performance of our supply chain and take action to improve deficiencies. We will regard key supply chain members as partners, seeking mutual benefit and contributing joint effort to pass on quality and innovation to our clients. We aim to establish long term relationships where possible.
- A commitment to continually improving business sustainability is fundamental for progression. We will plan for the future by continually improving our business, investing in the next generation and protecting the profitability of the business. We will adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may affect quality.
- Respect for the community and the environment is an essential element of our activities. We act responsibly, endeavour to make a positive impact on society and respect the environment in the course of our work.
- Our employees’ commitment is integral to achieving our approach. We will train employees in the importance of implementing Company Policy and quality processes. Quality is everyone’s responsibility, so we aim to raise awareness and motivation by promoting good practice and good ideas.
- Comply with all applicable statutory laws and regulations.
We will identify, review and manage the risks and opportunities to our business through a Risk Register and Company procedures and processes. We will set objectives against which our performance can be measured to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and enhancing levels of client satisfaction. This policy statement will be reviewed annually as part of the management review process.